From: "LeLeux, James" <jleleux@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, October 7, 2011 9:02 PM
Subject: [MAPICS-L] PCC Overhead Calculation

Hello all,

I'm working on a weekend project (yeah!!!) and am trying to determine what comprises the overhead (found on screen AMC030). What is of particular interest is jobs that spanned quarters. So how can I calculate how much of the overhead was incurred in Q1 and how much in Q2?

I've reviewed the MAPICS PCC manual that described overhead as 50% of labor for the workcenter. However that doesn't pan out for our orders.  Overhead is significantly higher that labor & setup combined.

We are not tailored for standard cost, but last cost.  If that's a factor.

Undoubtedly there is something I am missing, or do not understand.

Thanks in advance!

James LeLeux
IT Director: Cherry, Shur-Lok, & SPS Santa Ana
2701 South Harbor Blvd
Santa Ana, CA 92704
M  714-929-8063
SKYPE james.leleux