It is available: WFi (work flow I)

As it is all new app, I don't think there is an upgrade.

Kevin Fox

From: Henrick John <john.henrick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2011 16:51:47
To: <mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [MAPICS-L] infor/mapics workflow for system i

Hi all

Does anyone know when the latest version of workflow for system I will
be available?

Will users with the original version 8 get the upgrade as std if on
support?

We are currently live on release 9 XA

Thks

JH

GKN Aerospace Services
This e-mail and any attachments transmitted with it contain information which is confidential, intended solely for the addressee(s)
and which may also be privileged or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the addressee(s), or have received
this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately, delete it from your system and do not copy, print, disclose or use any
part of it or its attachments. Internet communications are not guaranteed to be secure or free of any virus. The GKN Group does not accept
liability for any loss or damage arising in any way from changes to this e-mail or its attachments which may occur in transmission
due to network, machine or software failure or manufacturer or operator error, or from unauthorised access or interference with internet
communications by any third party or from the transmission of any viruses. Any opinion or other information in this e-mail or its attachments
that does not relate to the business of the GKN Group or any part of it is personal to the sender and is not given or in any way endorsed by the
GKN Group or any part of it.

GKN Aerospace Services Limited is registered in England No. 355922
Registered office: Ferry Road, East Cowes, Isle of Wight, PO32 6RA, EnglandReviewed 21st February 2007