Peter, have you tried creating a logical attribute using integrator in
R6? It should be easy to do just make it equal to the fields you have
called out. What I can't remember is whether you can subset on logical
attributes like this or not.

Another option would be to create an SQL view with the field you need
and the key fields to the file. Then Integrate that view as a
non-maintainable secondary to the ITEM WAREHOUSE object. You will
definitely be able to use it with your subsets. The benefit of this
method is it allows you do do any logic you want in your SQL view
statement (i.e. CASE statements).

A third option is to set your subset up like the following

WAREHOUSE = (PROMPTED)
AND LEAD TIME CODE = 'M'
AND LTPUR <> 0
OR WAREHOUSE = (PROMPTED)
AND LEAD TIME CODE = 'M'
AND LTREV <> 0
OR WAREHOUSE = (PROMPTED)
AND LEAD TIME CODE = 'M'
AND CMTLT <> 0
OR WAREHOUSE = (PROMPTED)
AND LEAD TIME CODE = 'M'
AND LTADP <> 0
OR WAREHOUSE = (PROMPTED)
AND LEAD TIME CODE = 'M'
AND LTVEN <> 0
OR WAREHOUSE = (PROMPTED)
AND LEAD TIME CODE = 'M'
AND LTPAV <> 0
OR WAREHOUSE = (PROMPTED)
AND LEAD TIME CODE = 'M'
AND LTSAF <> 0

In this scenario the user only has to enter the Warehouse prompt 7
times! (It shouldn't be that hard! LOL)

***The following is added for Infor Development to see***
What we really need is the ability to add parentheses with in a subset
which could bring in to a more managable
WAREHOUSE = (PROMPTED)
AND LEAD TIME CODE = 'M'
AND (
LTPUR <> 0