Manager, Application Development
Palliser Furniture Ltd.
www.palliser.com

On 2011-08-15, at 9:17 PM, "Richard Stover - Guide" <rstover@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Suggest you look at INFOR's PM10. In its basic form replaces FRx (since
that is a dead product), but will also receive input from disparate systems
(INFOR and non-Infor) including Excel uploads and manual entry.
Additionally will perform consolidations and eliminations, and currency
conversions. Reporting examples beyond the standard P&L and Balance Sheet
are departmental statements, product lines profitability and so on. PM10
also provides the capability to drill back to the originating transactions.
It also has the capability to handle other reporting outside of the pure
finance world depending on what data you have available. If you want to go
fairly simple and are good with Excel and pivot tables then INFOR's F9
product will do. Similar to Spreadsheet Server. If you are looking for a
"one product does all" and have some extra $$ laying around then look at
Cognos.

Best Regards

Richard (Dick) Stover
Consulting Manager
GUIDE TECHNOLOGIES LLC
INFOR GOLD LEVEL CHANNEL PARTNER
www.guidetechnologies.com
rstover@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
215-499-8530

SAVE THE DATE - System i User Conference 2011 - Gaylord Opryland; Nashville,
TN; October 2-5