From: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Greg Wenzloff
Sent: Tuesday, May 31, 2011 11:59 AM
To: mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [MAPICS-L] Where are shipping instructions stored?

I'm in COM order inquiry.
Pressed 5 on this order then Enter Enter to get to the panel shown:

Order/Customer . . : CO 643907 170000 ARCO IND SUPPLY CORP

Ship to . . . . . . : (Override) Shipment lead time . :

Addressee name . . : ARCO IND SUPPLY CORP

Address line 1 . . : 318 TEN EYCK ST

2 . . :

3 . . :
City/State/Postal . : BROOKLYN NY 11206

Country . . . . . . : USA

Contact name . . . :

Telephone/Fax number (718)497-1167 (718)381-3755

Shipping instructions PPD & CHG FRT

Shipping location . :

etc

I first looked in file MBC6REP field C6CDTX but it is empty.
Where else could that PPD & CHG FRT be stored?

Thanks,
Greg

XAR4