From: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Chuck Mick
Sent: Monday, April 04, 2011 7:21 AM
To: MAPICS ERP System Discussion
Subject: Re: [MAPICS-L] PO Printing Overrides / Changes - PowerLink andHost Print

Kevin,

Thanks.

The issue I'm encountering with the CAS overrides is how to differentiate the output. Since the output is AM64MRP1 and the user is not changing, I don't think I can define an override to differentiate between when the user wants a 'draft' purchase order printed and when a user wants a 'signed' purchase order printed.

I have tried to create the 'fax' version using host print...but this appears to generate the same AM64MRP1. Within CAS...it would appear to generate AM64MRP4(?).

Can I add user exits to the print host jobs function with Integrator...or is it just available with Enterprise Integrator? I was looking at the purchase order objects...but they don't appear to have the 'function'. So I think (if I can do it in Integrator)...I am looking in the wrong place.

Chuck

Chuck Mick
Diversified Machine Inc.
(o) 248.277.4315
(m) 517.643.3548

Confidential: This electronic message and all contents or attachments contain information from Diversified Machine, Inc. which may be privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the addressee only. If you are not the addressee, or have received this message in error, any disclosure, copy, distribution or use of the contents of this message is prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify us immediately (248-277-4311) and destroy the original message and all copies. Thank you for your assistance in this matter.

** Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail **