From: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Kevin Mann
Sent: Thursday, December 09, 2010 1:41 PM
To: mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [MAPICS-L] MTHACTE net sales not always correct

I thought I was the only one that had this problem? Infor told me that they couldn't recreate the problem when I created an incident.

I am on 7.7 and it does not occur too often anymore, but still happens occasionally. This has always been an issue. We were using a copy of MTHACTV that would be copied to history before month end. When we moved to rel 7.7 I wrote a report against MTHACTE. We compare the booked dollars and quantities on a daily basis between the 2 reports. It was off quite a bit at the beginning. A lot of the problems were due to older orders that were started on the older release.

I also have sales people who insist on using green screen order maintenance for their inquiries which also causes issues.

I do know that price changes on the blanket orders are a problem with MTHACT. Our users have been instructed to delete the item and re add it to the order if they are going to do a price change. This may be why you are having problems on the blanket orders.

Kevin