From: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Peter_Vidal@xxxxxxxx
Sent: 24 September 2010 15:05
To: mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [MAPICS-L] Create ITEMBL records from one whse to another

Hi list!

I am on release 6 and this is my task: I need to create items massively
from warehouse 123 to warehouse ABC. Everything will be identical,
excluding the balance on hand, which will be zero. I am not using the
MAPICS offline processing.

Which files I must worry about: ITEMBL and ITMPLN only?

Thanks in advance!

PETER VIDAL
PALL CORPORATION
SR System Analyst | WH Application Development
10540 Ridge Rd., Suite 203, New Port Richey, FL 34654-5111
727-815-3104 | Fax: 727-815-3120 | www.pall.com

"Imagination is more important than knowledge"
Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955)
--------

Attention:

This communication may contain information that is confidential,
privileged and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender
immediately and delete the original, all attachments, and all copies of
this communication.

--------

This email message and its content are confidential and may contain proprietary or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately, and do not read, copy, disclose, distribute or use the information in any way. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the message states otherwise. SciLabware Ltd and its subsidiaries ("the company") does not accept responsibility for such views and opinions and this message should not be read as representing the views and opinions of the company. No liability shall attach to the company, except where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorised to make such a statement.

All orders are accepted and sales made subject to our Terms and Conditions of Sale (available upon request or from www.scilabware.com. No variation to these terms and conditions shall be made except when explicitly accepted in writing by SciLabware Ltd.

This e-mail has been swept for the presence of computer viruses, but no warranty is given that this e-mail and any attachments are virus free. You should undertake your own virus checking. The right to monitor e-mail communications through our networks is reserved by us.

Registered office: SciLabware Ltd., 4 Felsted Gardens, Ferry Street, London, E14 3BS. Registered in England & Wales no. 1631004