All applications that are planned to go forward are ready in R9. There was a minor oversight on a couple of items that we are now correcting. Otherwise, everything is done in IDF Level 1.

That said, there is a summary on the Support site of what it (and is not) supported on IDF Level 1. Products not supported are pretty old and no longer sold.

Best Regards,

Ross Freeman | Senior Product Manager, ERP XA || mobile: +1.404.386.5684 | ross.freeman@xxxxxxxxx
REGISTER NOW | System i User Conference 2010 | Pointe Hilton Tapatio | Phoenix, AZ | September 12 - 15 | http://go.infor.com/systemiuserconference/ ;