The original poster has not responded in several days. I wonder if he is
too busy dealing with the disaster he caused?....;-)

-----Original Message-----
From: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Dale Gindlesperger
Sent: Friday, July 09, 2010 9:44 AM
To: MAPICS ERP System Discussion
Subject: Re: [MAPICS-L] Product structure routings

As a former IT Manager (and very successful XA implementer), I agree with
Jeff's comments on this completely.  In fact, I used Jeff himself a lot in
those situations, if only to make sure I had looked at all the various
options.  It's really expensive to spend time and money running down a bad
or dead-end path and having to start over later.  I've found it pays to talk
to others with experience before starting a major project.

If, for some reason, you don't want to use your affiliate, there's a lot of
other good consultants out there.  This thread is great for advice and
information (I use it a LOT, both ways), but sometimes you need more -
especially on a key project.

Dale (Cork) Gindlesperger, CPIM