From: Weston Wheat <wwheat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [MAPICS-L] PowerLink 7.8 and Windows 7.
To: "MAPICS ERP System Discussion" <mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, June 17, 2010, 12:55 PM

Hello All.

We are currently running XA 7.8 . And we have a couple of Windows 7 PCs
that try to run

PowerLink. I know Infor is not supporting Windows 7 PowerLink  issues
yet.

Here my problem, On a Windows 7 PC the Powerlink windows are not
complete.

Meaning that the side scroll bar does not appear, and there is a refresh
issue as well.

If you move a list card or scroll too fast it become unreadable.

On the Windows 7 PC's I have high end video cards in attempt to cure
these issues,

but so far no luck.

My question is there anyone out there running Windows 7 and 7.8
PowerLink that

have overcome these issues.

Thanks

Weston