From: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Shuhail Mohamed
Sent: Wednesday, June 16, 2010 10:21 AM
To: MAPICS ERP System Discussion
Subject: Re: [MAPICS-L] Integrator for Power Link (R 7.8)

Thanks a lot to Dick & Steve for their prompt response with useful inputs.
When I spoke to designated Sales people, they are talking of Flex upgrade
and not communicating anything about individual pricing on Enterprise
Integrator and not giving me an opportunity to escalate to any higher level
to get the pricing. I wanted to do a price/feature comparison on the
existing structure + integrator vs flex upgrade before taking the final
decision. So I'm stuck without knowing the pricing structure and price for
this product.