From: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Otto Meyn
Sent: Wednesday, May 12, 2010 9:14 AM
To: MAPICS ERP System Discussion
Subject: Re: [MAPICS-L] Off-line load of a price book

I have used the offline loads from 6 through 7.7. They work very well.
The only caution I would give you, is to limit the size of the items you
are updating at one time. Depending on your system i, it may take over
an hour to complete. That may not be a problem but that's only if there
were no errors, otherwise you will have to run it all over again, after
you correct the errors.