-----Original Message-----
From: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Mark Murphy/STAR BASE Consulting Inc.
Sent: Monday, December 21, 2009 1:47 PM
To: mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [MAPICS-L] Upgrade Question

I am trying to find out what it would take to upgrade an old AS/400 with
Mapics on it. Does anyone here have experience with this?

The existing box is a Model 600 with v4r2, and Mapics XA running in the S36
environment.

The target box is a Model 520 with v5r4 or v6r1 on it I don't care whether
Mapics runs in the native or S36 environment as long as I can get the
package upgraded. I am trying to get information from Infor, but they
haven't been particularly helpful so far.