Jon,

Infor did contact me (less than 10 minutes after posting) to let me know
that a document (SH15514) explaining what needs to happen.

Had to order cd that will convert the files for me (over 3 gigabytes - to
large for downloading).

Orville Meredith
Systems Analyst

Gecom Corporation
1025 Barachel Lane
Greensburg, IN 47240

orville_meredith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

812-663-1745 (T)
812-663-2230 (F)

812-718-9028 (C)
(Travel, after 4:00 p.m. weekdays, and weekends ONLY)

"Jon Le Roi"
<jleroi@xxxxxxxxx
Sent by: "MAPICS ERP System Discussion"
mapics-l-bounces@ <mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
midrange.com cc

Subject
12/07/2009 12:33 Re: [MAPICS-L] Question about XA
PM conversion from V5R3 to V6R1

Please respond to
MAPICS ERP System
Discussion
<mapics-l@midrang
e.com>

Hi Orville,

Tegal is at XA 5.5 and when I asked our affiliate about moving up to
V6R1 I was informed that we could only go to V5R4 with our current
release of XA.

Regards,
Jon Le Roi
Director of I.T.