From: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ray
Sent: Tuesday, November 03, 2009 4:17 PM
To: mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [MAPICS-L] MAPICS-L Digest, Vol 7, Issue 218

Can someone give me a little detail on what is described as the "offline
shipping enhancement" for R6?

I have implemented off line shipping for clients in the past but it's the
distant past. The current client does not have any of the off line shipping
files.

How do they get "enhanced"?

Thanks, everyone.

Ray Yancey