This is a public service announcement for Inforum 2009. www.Inforum2009.com.

If anyone out there is unsure about attending, don't be. The $49 fee (and no travel) is extremely low, and the benefits are high:
- Last Inforum we talked a lot about the theory of Infor's strategy - now we are showing a lot of reality. It's time to get up to speed.
- If you've seen the XA roadmap before - you haven't seen it all. There are serious updates to the roadmap you will want to see.
- Still confused about SOA and why you should care - I'm giving a "Why SOA" session in the XA track that should clear it up for you.
- R9 is in LA test right now. Thinking of implementing it? Find out what's involved.
- Tracks on EAM, Performance Management, and Supply Chain Management will let you see in details what's coming down the road. EAM is R9, PM is R9, and some of Supply chain Management could follow shortly thereafter. Find out what's coming.
- Overall tracks
- Chat with your peers - XA User Groups are forming all over the place, so that users can get back together. Be part of that movement. Rebuild those XA contacts.

Finally, my hidden agenda. Infor closely watches attendance at this kind of conference, as one indicator of interest among the user base. Attendance matters. Yes, this means you. If we really want XA to be what we know it can be - sign up for the conference, and let's blow the doors off our numbers. Believe me, it gets attention.

Sign up - get others to sign up. We need you. Time is short. And you'll get a lot out of it. Even if you don't you're helping everyone on this board.

I don't normally hijack this forum for advertising, but trust me - this is entirely about showing Infor who we are. The advertising part is so the boss will authorize the $49.

For $49 and no travel expense, you can't lose.

www.Inforum2009.com. Sign up and show the world XA is alive and kicking.

Now is the time.

Best Regards,

Ross Freeman | Senior Product Manager | Infor | office: 678.319.8040 | mobile: 404.386.5684  | ross.freeman@xxxxxxxxx