From: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Pete Olshavsky
Sent: Friday, September 11, 2009 8:22 AM
To: MAPICS ERP System Discussion
Subject: Re: [MAPICS-L] 3rd Enterprise Integrator User Group RegistrationDetails.

Claude, Howdy. I was wondering if the agenda was not completely set for the user group. If we could get a session on LINK MANAGER 1 & 2.  Do's and Don'ts.  what it currently does and future enhancements. How we should be starting and stoping the Global and env server jobs. Just anything to help us. This would be for both R7 and R7.8 env. We still have quite a few that are on R7.7...

thanks
pete