Access to the source is based on the entitlements for your account. If you purchased source code, you are entitled to download source from the support site.

Robert Russell | XA Product Development | Infor | office: 678-319-8277 | mobile: 678-735-2386 | robert.russell@xxxxxxxxx

-----Original Message-----
From: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Nick_Radich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, August 26, 2009 1:14 PM
To: MAPICS ERP System Discussion
Subject: Re: [MAPICS-L] Source code taken away

Same here. I have no problems.

Thanx,

Nick

Nick Radich
Sr. Programmer/Analyst
EPC Molding, Inc.
Direct (320) 679-6683
Toll free (800) 388-2155 ext. 6683
Fax (320) 679-4516
nick_radich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kevin.Gerard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent by: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
08/26/2009 11:42 AM
Please respond to
MAPICS ERP System Discussion <mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

cc
mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx, mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject
Re: [MAPICS-L] Source code taken away

Hey Kevin

I just went to the software downloads area of XA and it's still there. So
maybe something specific to your account setup on Infor365 On-line?
But anyway, my access is still there.

Kevin Gerard

"Kevin Mann" <KevinMann@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
08/26/2009 11:35 AM
Please respond to
MAPICS ERP System Discussion <mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

<mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[MAPICS-L] Source code taken away

I have learned that source code downloads have been taken off of the
Infor365 website. I wanted to get the latest source code for the
inventory tags print file and found that Infor took the source code
download off of their site. This is bad news for any of us that have
modified code and are trying to put PTFs on our systems. I don't
remember receiving any notification that they were doing this. If any of
you are bothered by this, give Infor a holler so that they might put it
back up.

Thanks,