I know this is a little different than the normal posting, but....

We are restarting POWERMUG, the old MAPICS User Group for Western PA, Eastern Ohio, and West Virginia. We are holding our 1st meeting on Wednesday, July 15th, where we used to meet, at the Butler County Community College, Cranberry campus.

I have been emailing from our old contact list, but a number of my old contacts are no longer valid - and I just thought of using this forum to spread the word to those who used to attend but who's contact information I no longer have.

If anyone is interested in attending, or wants more information, please email me directly at dgindle@xxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:dgindle@xxxxxxxxxxxx> and I will send you the meeting information. I know it's short notice at this point, but this approach just occurred to me.

Dale "Cork" Gindlesperger, CPIM
Senior Business Analyst
Link Computer Corporation
Bellwood, PA 16617