From: "Ioffe, Jane [BUL/LAK]" <Jane.Ioffe@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 08:57:39
To: MAPICS ERP System Discussion<mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [MAPICS-L] new company - seperate environment or
shareenvironment

Hello,
Our company Buehler Ltd is on R5.5 and have all the features of IFM
modules installed and Running perfect for us (except some user issues ;)

We also using Shared Apps, where all Master files are shared and
transactional data are silos. Shared apps is not a quick solution (not
easy to install, but PSI could help you out with that) - but down road
it will bring a lot of benefits. I agree, for this particular task and
time constrains it would be cleaner to create a new environment,
specifically if it requires to have various securities and currencies.

Thank you and Regards,
Jane Ioffe
847-295-4593