Hello all,

I have a client that begins to prepare pick list and shipping activities as early as 5 or 6 a.m.

They are running AVP, and constantly are getting a conflict on the 'save plan' function. (normally COM shipping activity).

My question is - If we are NOT rescheduling CO, MO or PO, but just firming the plan outside of the release
horizon, can I remove some of these conflicts for the save plan. It would make it so much better for the planners.

I was wondering if any one out there in XA rel 6 or 7 world had any real life experience with this.

I'm thinking removing the COM Conflicts, would suffice in our particular environment.

Thanks,

ps : AVP CONFLICTS:

Between download and upload, users are locked out of the following MRPfunctions in the AVP planning warehouse until the upload is complete: - Maintain forecast - Maintain MLI requirements - Maintain horizon values- Maintain period intervals - Planning run execution options - Order review and approve- OBPM MRP Recommendations - all==================================AVP checks for active conflicting procedures before kicking off a SavePlan.Here are the details:Goal: AVP runs a Conflict Check before initiating a Download or UploadSymptom: EAM0027 Function RUNSCMDN cannot be executed due to conflictingjobSymptom: EAM0027 Function RUNSCMUP cannot be executed due to conflictingjobSymptom: EAM0194 ENTER DATA CONFLICT RESPONSE. VALID RESPONSES "C", "R"OR "S"Fact: Material Requirements Planning conflictsAMMM20 - 06 MRP-Initiate Planning Run PDM EnvironmentRecords in CNFLCT fileInitiating ExecutingProcedure ProcedureAMMPJA AMBCUX - I COM Enter Orders and QuotesAMMPJA AMBPQ1 - B COM Enter Orders from OfflineAMMPJA AMBF9X - I COM Enter Immediate ShipmentAMMPJA AMBBRX - I COM Mnt-Orders and QuotesAMMPJA AMBB1P - I COM Sel-Orders for Pick ListAMMPJA AMBD5P - I COM Process Ord Pick ConfirmAMMPJA AMBDRP -! COM Process ShipmentsAMMPJA AMBGOP -! DSP:Ship Return by CM No.AMMPJA AMBGUD - I COM Process ShipmentsAMMPJA AMBJXD - I COM Process Credit ReturnsAMMPJA AMBO7X - | COM Sel Ord to PickAMMPJA AMBYUX - I COM Sel-Orders to PickAMMPJA AMBYZX - I COM Process ShipmentsAMMPJA AMVPW1 - I COM Mnt-WarehouseAMMPJA AMVP5A - I COM Available to PromiseAMMPJA AMIPQD - I IM F/M-Item BalanceAMMPJA AMIP73 - I IM Offline Item Balance F/MAMMPJA AM6P3A - Quotation entry and maintenanceAMMPJA AM6P3C - Requisition entry and maintenanceAMMPJA AM6P3D - Purchase order entry or maintenanceAMMPJA CORMNT - CSM MaintenanceEPDM EnvironmentRecords in CNFLCT fileInitiating ExecutingProcedure ProcedureAMMPJW AMBCUX - I COM Enter Orders and QuotesAMMPJW AMBPQ1 - B COM Enter Orders from OfflineAMMPJW AMBF9X - I COM Enter Immediate ShipmentAMMPJW AMBBRX - I COM Mnt-Orders and QuotesAMMPJW AMBB1P - I COM Sel-Orders for Pick ListAMMPJW AMBD5P - I COM Process Ord Pick ConfirmAMMPJW AMBDRP -! COM Process ShipmentsAMMPJW AMBGOP -! DSP:Ship Return by CM No.AMMPJW AMBGUD - I COM Process ShipmentsAMMPJW AMBJXD - I COM Process Credit ReturnsAMMPJW AMMBO7X - | COM Sel Ord to PickAMMPJW AMBYUX - I COM Sel-Orders to PickAMMPJW AMBYZX - I COM Process ShipmentsAMMPJW AMVPW1 - I COM Mnt-WarehouseAMMPJW AMVP5A - I COM Available to PromiseAMMPJW AMIPQD - I IM F/M-Item BalanceAMMPJW AMIP73 - I IM Offline Item Balance F/MAMMPJW AM6P3A - Quotation entry and maintenanceAMMPJW AM6P3C - Requisition entry and maintenanceAMMPJW AM6P3D - Purchase order entry or maintenanceAMMPJW CORMNT - CSM MaintenanceNote: Action to take when you get the conflict message: - locate the XA joblog - find 'conflict' will locate the AM-0027 message and it's usuallyfollowed-up with either AMX2512 or AM-7508 - find '0027' (this will identify the Job, UserID and Job Numbercausing the conflict