Julie,

create a period (at end 2007 or begining 2008 or both) for adjustments.
Update period structure(s).

Post adjustments to this period. Reverse in the other if that is what you
need/want to achieve. No reversal will cause brought forward to be
updated.

Jim Lee

Phone +44 (0) 141 557 6400
Mobile +44 (0) 7714 012240

SecureIT for Scotland (c) Campbell Lee 2008

"Diven, Julie" <Julie.Diven@xxxxxxxxx> To <mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx cc
Subject [MAPICS-L] IFM R5
17/11/2008 20:08

| Please respond to |
| MAPICS ERP System Discussion |
| <mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx> |

We need to make adjusting entries in G/L for several accounts for last
year (2007). Does anyone know what steps we need to take and if the
opening balances for 2008 for these accounts will automatically
recalculate?

THANKS!!

Julie Diven

IT Manager

Awrey Bakeries, LLC

734-513-9634

http://www.star.net.uk

CAMPBELL LEE PLC

Part of the Onyx Group

BUSINESS HARDWARE & COLLABORATION BUSINESS MANAGED
INTELLIGENCE & INFRASTRUCTURE & MESSAGING CONTINUITY & DATA SERVICES &
SOFTWARE PROTECTION SUPPORT

SecureIT for Scotland

(c) Campbell Lee plc

3 Roseland Hall, Earls Gate Park, Grangemouth, FK3 8WJ

www.campbell-lee.co.uk

Grangemouth: 0141 231 0900 | Glasgow: 0141 557 6400

This transmission and any attachments are confidential and are intended
solely for the named addressee(s). If you are not the addressee, please do
not read, copy, use or disclose this transmission. Please notify us
immediately by telephone on +44 (0) 141 231 0900 or by reply, then delete
this transmission from your system.

Registered in Scotland No: SC145587 | Registered Office 24 Finlas
Street, Springburn, Glasgow, G22 5DT

This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Star. This service is