From: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Roger.Blocher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, September 04, 2008 1:01 PM
To: MAPICS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: JKennedy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [MAPICS-L] Need help setting up Power Link / Browser for CITRIX
users

As part of our implementation of Infor XA R7 client applications, we need
to let our CITRIX (thin client) users have access.
We are working thru an instructions sheet from INFOR (Run R7 clients on
Citrix or Terminal Server ) that came with the note that "Technical
support for setting up Citrix or Terminal Server to run Link Manager and
Power-Link is not available ".

We created 2 XML files as instructed in the notes, but these do not seem to
be used?
Create a file called MyReplicationProperties.xml that contains the
following and copy it to the /MAPICS/Web/LinkManager IFS directory on the
iSeries host
Create a file called MyReplicationProperties.xml that contains the
following and copy it to the /MAPICS/Web/LinkManager IFS directory on the
iSeries host

Now, the original user can access INFOR XA PowerLink any where he wants
from our CITRIX server, but attempts to login as another user kicks-off an
attempt to re-install this again. Is someone supporting CITRIX users with
R7 PowerLink that might suggest what we are missing? Thanks

Roger Blocher
TECH International
I.S. Manager
740.966.8009
740.966.8090 (fax)

NOTE: This e-mail message and all attachments to it are intended only for
the named recipients and may contain confidential information. If you are
not one of the named recipients, please do not duplicate or forward this
e-mail and immediately delete it from your computer.