From: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Willie J. Moore
Sent: Tuesday, August 05, 2008 9:23 AM
To: mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [MAPICS-L] XA unattended nightly save

We currently schedule our XA saves to run unattended each night at 8pm.
We use the Job Scheduler and run the following command: AUTOBCK
ENDES('MM') BCKTYP('D'). I have the 'END INACTIVE SESSIONS' set to YES,
all others are set to NO. In the past this has not been a problem, but
as we start using Integrator and Power-Link more, we are having a
problem getting a dedicated system to run the saves in.
I would like to hear from other users on how they handle there XA saves.

Thank you,
William Moore