Robot/SCHEDULE with Mapics XAR6

fixed

If anyone has experience scheduling a CRP run using the learn function
of Robot/SCHEDULE with Mapics R6, could you please contact me offline?

I've been trying to use the Robot Learn function and the job ABENDS on
the queue and the job never shows up in Job Schedule List of Robot.

Email is schraderj at milwaukeeforge dot com

Thanks!

Jeanne Schrader
IS Manager
Milwaukee Forge