At least I know this:

1) Item Revisions
2) Click on the item / Rev
3) In the top, click on display / maintenance history
4) Double click on the event

There you should see the details of what / when / who

The list can correct me if I am wrong...

PETER VIDAL
MAPICS IT TECHNICAL SUPPORT TEAM / SR SYSTEM ANALYST
10540 Ridge Rd., Suite 203, New Port Richey, FL 34654-5111
Tel:727-849-9999, x2414 Fax:727-815-3120
WWW.PALL.COM

"There are two ways to live your life: one is as though nothing is a
miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."
Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955)

Attention:

This communication may contain information that is confidential,
privileged and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender
immediately and delete the original, all attachments, and all
copies of this communication.