Teresa,

I cannot imagine that a demo with PowerLink, IFM with FRx Report Writer and
EBI would find any product than can compete.

I know that the labs are busily working on the new graphical IFM
applications that include many charts and graphs built into the process.
Release 7.8 which is very close to being released will have the first
versions of these.

Frx Report Writer is recognized as one of the leading report writers for
financials. It is owned by Microsoft and licensed to Infor for XA. I would
suspect that Microsoft will not publish anything unless it is "windows".

Did your Infor Affiliate demonstrate FRx? Did they demonstrate a preview of
7.8?

If not, get with them and request they do.

Just as a point of reference. I am an independent consultant that has
successfully implemented SAP, Oracle, JD Edwards (World and One World),
PeopleSoft, Epicor, Axapta (Microsoft), Dynamics (Microsoft), NetVision, XA
(AM, AM+, IFM), Syteline (XL).

I can assure you that the XA financial applications (all modules including
EBI) compete very favorably with all of the above. While each has its own
limitations and quirks so do all the other systems.

I hope this helps.

Kevin Fox