Over the counter sales

fixed

Anyone performing over the counter sales with Infor/XA release 6 or 7?
We have a company store currently using QuickBooks we would like to use
COM XA instead. We would also like to do immediate sales with xCart
also if anyone is using xCart with on line sales. ComNet seems to be
out of question for us at this time.

Thank you,

Raymond Spears

Unaka Company