To all,
Anyone out there using AM/Plus? Could you test something for me? Here is the situation that I ran into at one client. When I use the Invoice Payment History option in "green screen", I see 10 invoices that were paid by check number 123456. When I go to AM/Plus to AP Vendor Invoice History, I only see 2 credit memos. I found out that those missing 8 invoices did not meet the criteria listed below:

1) Invoice must be fully paid (OPNPAYM field PAIDK must be a 1) - they were.
2) The check must be reconciled - it was.
3) If a Purchase Order is associated with the invoice then IT MUST BE CLOSED AND PURGED.

This means that if I have a blanket PO starting in January 2007 and I write a check in each month for a year, that -
a) Is paid to the vendor
b) Is received from the bank and reconciled
c) WE HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL THE PO IS COMPLETED BEFORE MOVING THE DATA TO APHSTS.

I know that I have been working with MAPICS for over 20 years but have never run into this issue before. What does the PO being closed have to do with me reconciling a paid invoice and cleared check? Once it is paid and reconciled, would I ever have a reason to "void" the check, delete the invoice, etc.? I was told that if I want this resolved, that I should put in an "enhancement request" - a polite way of saying "it probably won't be looked at".

Or shouldn't AM/Plus Payment History work the same as the "green screen" and show the same data?

All that I am asking to be changed is to NOT move half of the information until all the data can be moved. I also found that Manual payments will get purged even if no invoices have been matched to the payment. Wonderful accounting rules...

Sorry for the venting...
Eric