Rusty, apology accepted! I guess Fridays are pretty touchy days!

Thank you,
Olga Gunther
310-765-3143 office
310-343-0954 cell

mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 03/14/2008 03:44:34 PM:

Olga, I am sorry that my responses appeared hostile, that was not the
intent
at all. If that is the way you took it, I offer my sincerest apology. I

was just trying to point out there was a quick way to get what he wanted

done. If SOX was applicable, I would assume that the correct
documentation
would be done such as a before and after inventory valuation report. If

not, the task could be accomplished in a few minutes.

Rusty Jackson