From: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, February 29, 2008 11:52 AM
To: MAPICS ERP System Discussion
Cc: mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx; mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [MAPICS-L] Mapics payroll checks on a laser printer

ACOM has an excellent solution. I have used this in past for Payroll
and A/P and really liked their solution w/ Mapics.

We ran it at a company that had 5 companies with different bank
accounts.
Learning curve wasn't too steep. Setup the encoding, overlay, logo,
etc.
and it automated the merge process w/ the spool file. It can be done so
it's pretty seamless, and it also has reprint functions.

E-mail me directly if you want more specific information.

There are others as well that others can weight in on.

I think MarkMagic has a good solution but haven't used it on checks yet
(Cybra)

Kevin Gerard, Senior Technical Consultant
TriMin Systems, Inc. - Infor Channel Partner
Direct 309-932-3103
Mobile 309-883-1689
www.triminmfg.com

"We are committed to helping manufacturing companies improve their
Visibility, Productivity, Growth and Profitability"

"Willie J. Moore" <WJMoore@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
02/29/2008 11:46 AM
Please respond to
MAPICS ERP System Discussion <mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

<mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[MAPICS-L] Mapics payroll checks on a laser printer

I have been asked to check into printing our Mapics payroll checks on a
laser printer. We currently print them on an IBM6400 printer. I would
like to know how others are handling this.
Some of the questions I have are:
What solutions are out there?
Can we just order laser checks and then route the Mapice payroll check
print file to the laser printer?
For checks, what vendor(s) are others using or recommend?
I would like to do this as painless as possible for all concerned.
Thanks,
William Moore

legally privileged, confidential or proprietary Information, or
information otherwise protected by law of ArvinMeritor, Inc.,
its affiliates, or third parties. This notice serves as marking of
its ?Confidential? status as defined in any confidentiality
agreements concerning the sender and recipient. If you are
not the intended recipient(s), or the employee or agent
responsible for delivery of this message to the intended
recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this e-mail message is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please
immediately notify the sender and delete this e-mail message
from your computer.