From: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jeff Snyder
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2008 3:01 PM
To: MAPICS ERP System Discussion
Subject: Re: [MAPICS-L] A/P 3- way match

Ted,

the issue is with the follow up invoice for 100.... we can't match on the PO , in reg. A/P.

FYI: reply from the hotline was to DFU the invoice qty on the line item.

Thanks to all who responded..... much appreciated.

Just wanted to be sure I wasnt missing something.

Jeff
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 15:30:36 -0500> From:
Ted.Vollrath@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> To: mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject:
Re: [MAPICS-L] A/P 3- way match> > Jeff,> > We are running IFM here,
but could you enter a PH transaction for a> -100. From the example you
gave, the inventory is overstated by 100, so> the ledger should also.>
Thanks,> > Ted Vollrath> Plant Controller> HayssenSandiacre> 225
Spartangreen Blvd> Duncan, SC 29334> T (864) 486-4135> F (864)
486-4410> ted.vollrath@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> -----Original
Message-----> From: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
[mailto:mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Kevin Fox> Sent:
Monday, February 11, 2008 2:22 PM> To: 'MAPICS ERP System Discussion'>
Subject: Re: [MAPICS-L] A/P 3- way match> > Jeff,> > The correct
transaction is to perform a negative RP transaction for the> 1000,
then a correct RP for the 900.> > Kevin Fox> > -----Original
Message-----> From: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
[mailto:mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
]> On Behalf Of Jeff Snyder> Sent: Monday, February 11, 2008 10:45 AM> To: midrange, mapics> Subject: [MAPICS-L] A/P 3- way match> > > List,> > We are running rel 6.0 and the old GLAPPR A/P, A/R, G/L (Not IFM)> We have the interface on for the RP and the CA. (PPV)> > > We have a glitch in the A/P process , Id like to see if others have> solved.> > If we open a PO line item for 1000, RP 1000 and get Invoiced for 1000 > the line item closes and the all is well.> > Except , some one later find we only really received 900. At this point> purchasing is reopening the line item, and receiving is performing a> negative 100 receipt. We process a DM directly into A/P and await our> 100> (short).> > When they arrive we RP the 100 (same PO) but the invoice qty is still> sitting at 1000, never gets adjusted. So we cannot perform the 3 way> match> on the follow up Invoice.> > We are thinking of developing code to allow for an Invoice qty> adjustment,> but before we do wondered what others
may be doing ?> > Any thoughts, comments, experience would be welcome> > Thanks> > Jeff Snyder, CPIM> Guide Technologies, LLC> > > _______________________________________________> This is the MAPICS ERP System Discussion (MAPICS-L) mailing list> To post a message email: MAPICS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx> To subscribe, unsubscribe, or change list options,> visit: http://lists.midrange.com/mailman/listinfo/mapics-l> or email: MAPICS-L-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx> Before posting, please take a moment to review the archives> at http://archive.midrange.com/mapics-l.> > > > _______________________________________________> This is the MAPICS ERP System Discussion (MAPICS-L) mailing list> To post a message email: MAPICS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx> To subscribe, unsubscribe, or change list options,> visit: http://lists.midrange.com/mailman/listinfo/mapics-l> or email: MAPICS-L-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx> Before posting, please take a moment to review the archives> at http://archive.midrange.com/mapics-l.> > > _________ ______________________________________> This is the MAPICS ERP System Discussion (MAPICS-L) mailing list> To post a message email: MAPICS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx> To subscribe, unsubscribe, or change list options,> visit: http://lists.midrange.com/mailman/listinfo/mapics-l> or email: MAPICS-L-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx> Before posting, please take a moment to review the archives> at http://archive.midrange.com/mapics-l.>