To: <mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Weston Wheat" <wwheat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 10/04/2007 08:21AM
Subject: [MAPICS-L] Integrator question

Group
I have a question about the abilities of Integrator.
Keep in mind that I am just starting to learn Integrator, so this may
seam like a dumb question.
We just have the regular Integrator , not the enterprise Integrator ,
and we are at R7.
My question is: is it possible to setup action script for a view , and
say I double click on the
Customer Order number field in that view, the script would then copy the
contents of the Customer Order number field,
and then call a keystroke command?
What language would the scipt be in?

Thanks

Weston Wheat