Following is information for downloading Presentations from the User
Conference:

Location and Getting Around the Site: To access the presentations, go
to http://inforumsessions.infor.com/sites/2007/default.aspx and click on
the tab in the top left corner titled "Sessions." The following page
contains the list of all sessions, which can be sorted in various ways
to help you find the exact session(s) you want. If you have a specific
term you want to search for, you can use the search function located in
the top right corner of the page.

Number of Sessions Posted: The majority of the 700 breakout sessions
from the conference are now posted online. However, some presenters who
used their own computers did not provide us with a copy of their
presentation, and a few presenters asked that their presentation not be
posted. Therefore, not all of the sessions are available.

If you have any questions, please contact corporate events at
events@xxxxxxxxxx

CISTECH, Inc.

Mike Taylor, Vice President

p 423.822.6499

www.cistech.net <http://www.cistech.net/>

For Free Education, Free Software, and XA Support go to the XA User
Community:

http://www.cistech.net/forum.htm