Congratulations on the new opportunity! I'm about three months into a
similar decision.

It's amazing how we can feel sentimental about software - no matter how we
complain about in on the ML!

I can attest to that now that I'm working with a plant running QAD!

I do hope the Integrator group can continue, I know it's an uphill battle
for many of us to justify the expense & time of participation despite the
obvious benefits. I plan to discuss the Integrator group at Inforum2007
with Phil and Robert if I can. I'm presenting, so that may gain me a
captive audience!
Unfortunately I could not attend the meeting earlier this year, but
November is a possibility.

Best of luck!

"Steve Sandy" <stevenrsandy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
08/23/2007 05:00 PM
Please respond to
MAPICS ERP System Discussion <mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

<mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[MAPICS-L] Integrator Users Group and the Las Vegas Users Conference

Integrator User Community :

Many of you may have heard but for those who haven't, I have resigned my
position as Director of Information Technology for DMI Furniture in
Louisville and have accepted a similar position with C Lee Cook, a
division
of Dover Resources back on July 1st. Great jobs like this only come to
some
people once in a life time so I have taken a chance that I hope will
benefit
my career. I will be at the Inforum 2007 as a representative of C Lee Cook
since two of our divisions are running Visual and Syteline. My division,
located in Louisville, is evaluating both those products at this very
moment
and a decision will be made by the end of next month.

I want to thank Phil Joseph and Robert Russell for taking the time to meet
with the Integrator User community back in May. Our meeting was very
positive and I know that this group has the potential to expand beyond the
40 or so people that attended the first meeting. Many have asked about
the
status of the next Integrator Users Conference. My suggestion to you is
meet with Phil or Robert at the conference and to receive an update on
whether or not a November meeting is still realistic.

It saddens me to leave the XA community and its user base, many who I now
call my friends. Working with the Integrator product was a great
experience
and time will tell whether or not I have made the correct career decision.
I hope to see many of you at the Las Vegas Inforum 2007.

Steve Sandy