James,

Very good, thanks. Looks like I can go for more!

kevin

-----Original Message-----
From: LeLeux@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: May 17, 2007 1:56 PM
To: MAPICS ERP System Discussion <mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [MAPICS-L] Cforia Software MAPICS XA

Hey Kevin,

I've said it before - I'll say it again: That software made me a hero!

After we were acquired last year we got new management and there was a big
push
to reel in all those delinquent customers. Funny thing was we didn't
think our customers
were delinquent. Boy we were wrong about a lot of our customers!

MC2 gives you real visibility, with color & charts - try getting that out
of green screen!

So, numbers-wise here's how we changed in about a year:

Before: (12 mo ago)
Current: $3.7mil
Not current: $2.8mil

Now:
Current: $5.4mil
Not current: $450K

Bear in mind sales have also gone up, from about $40mil to $60mil.

We went from 43% that weren't paying on time to less than 8% while
experiencing 50% increase in sales!

Before we had invoices over 300 days old, now we only have 1 customer
(former) over 60 days.

I don't know about DSO, I suppose I could calculate it....but that's what
accountants are for!

Contact me off line if you want more detail, or even a graphic or
two......james

Kevin Fox <kdfox@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
05/17/2007 12:48 PM
Please respond to
MAPICS ERP System Discussion <mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

MAPICS LIST <mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[MAPICS-L] Cforia Software MAPICS XA

All,

We have been using the MC2 and MD2 applications from Cforia software for 2
years and have had tremendous success with it. I'm looking for other
users of MC2 and/or MD2 in order to benchmark our best practices.

We currently deploy it in credit and collections, customer service and
field service support. We have improved our DSO from 169 to 65 during the
past 9 months. We feel we can do better, but want to see if I'm "over
acheiving" or not.

Here are my questions:

What areas have you deployed?
What improvements have you seen?
Do your customers interface with your company directly through the
software?

Any input will be most appreciated.

thanks in advance

Kevin D. Fox