Yes that is the debugger I use. It is called Extermin8. I have not used
IBM's in years, it maybe a decent debugger now. I really should learn to
use the debugger that is part of WDSC, but have not investigated it much.
If someone knows a good article on how to use it let me know.

Steve Jones
H-P Products, Inc

"Olga Gunther" <OGunther@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
05/10/2007 01:36 PM
Please respond to
MAPICS ERP System Discussion <mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

"MAPICS ERP System Discussion" <mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: [MAPICS-L] Debugging a COM program in XA interactively....

May I ask what debugger you do use? ASNA's? I forgot but eons ago they
were the only ones to have one - the name had an '8' in it...

Sincerely,
Olga Gunther
AS 400 Operations - Programmer/Manager

645 N. Eubank Ave.