From: Marc.Rohde@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Marc.Rohde@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2007 7:29 PM
To: MAPICS ERP System Discussion
Subject: Re: [MAPICS-L] customer order item allocations

Greg,

Are you running an uncontrolled warehouse? I think this is file is only

used for discreet allocations which can only be done in a controlled
warehouse. This would explain the absence of records.

You don't need Batch Lot Control, which is a different function
associated
with a controlled warehouse.

Marc Rohde
IT Manager
Pentair Filtration, Inc. & Everpure, LLC

Confidentiality Note: This e-mail message and all attachments to it are
intended only for the named recipients and may contain confidential
information. If you are not one of the intended recipients, please do
not
duplicate or forward this e-mail message and immediately delete it from
your computer.

jeffw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent by: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
04/26/2007 04:30 PM