Well, I was hoping that I could just do a call in the AMI4H and AMI4I
programs to print the blueprints in sequence in the shop packet run, so
that the blueprints (if applicable) would be in sequence with the order's
shop packet. I know I can generate them to a separate printer using
RUNRMTCMD, and they would generate and be in sequence, but they would still
have to be merged together.

This seems to me that it should be a fairly normal thing to want to do,
especially with the Browser attachment file(s). I was hoping someone out
there had done it already and could share it with me (and the thread).
There's even an option on the records in the file for Print!

Dale Gindlesperger
IT Manager/Special Projects Leader
Fleetwood Folding Trailers, Inc.
258 Beacon Street
Somerset, PA 15501

"Dave Shaw"
<daveshaw@bellsou
th.net> To
Sent by: "MAPICS ERP System Discussion"
mapics-l-bounces@ <mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
midrange.com cc

Subject
04/12/2007 12:04 Re: [MAPICS-L] Generating
PM blueprints with shop packets

Please respond to
MAPICS ERP System
Discussion
<mapics-l@midrang
e.com>

Dale,

Client Access has the ability to define a System i printer as a 'local'
printer to a PC. Alternately, System i printers can be set up as general
access network printers using the Netserver function and then printed to by

a PC. Will either of those options work for you with RUNRMTCMD?

Dave Shaw