From: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of David A. Kemp
Sent: Thursday, April 05, 2007 2:00 PM
To: 'MAPICS ERP System Discussion'
Subject: Re: [MAPICS-L] Release 7 Powerlink on a citrix server

Jeff,

We installed once and then moved the application into the "All Users"
directory. From there all the users could access the application. We
did
not know the "trick" that Claude Stoltz detailed, but I would definitely
recommend following his advice. Each time we updated the client level
(which seems to be every week these days), each user would have to
download
the 90+MB Power-Link client. This could take a couple of minutes so I
would
follow Claude's advice.

David Kemp