2/22

Greg, I have and I get a message that editing is not allowed on a floating
point field.

Mike
--
Best regards,

Mike Dreimiller
Mandis Inc.
410-526-5996
Mandis-Inc@xxxxxxx

-------------- Original message from "Greg Novak" <gnovak@xxxxxxxxxx>:
--------------

Have you tried setting an edit code on the fields? Hit F16 on the field
from Specify column formatting.

Regards,
-Greg

Gregory Novak
Manager North American Technical Services
Momentum Utilities Pty Ltd
(630) 985-1736
gnovak@xxxxxxxxxx
www.jacana.com

Making Information Work for your Business
www.intuator.com