From: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Lloyd Degnon
Sent: Thursday, January 25, 2007 2:03 PM
To: MAPICS ERP System Discussion
Subject: Re: [MAPICS-L] capturing Shipping weight override in COM user
exit

 Hey Josh,

I think that I met you at the users Conference in Las Vegas.  You might
want to look at getting the Shipping Weight from MBKJREP.  It appears
that when MAPICS, er Infor, started supported Containerizing Shipments,
These Fields are populated in both MBDHREP and MBKJREP.  When MAPICS
needs the Number, it gets it from MBKJREP.  The reason is this, When a
regular shipment is created it writes this and other info (Pro-Bill, as
an example).  When A Container shipment is created, It only Writes the
Info to MBKJREP.  The Programs, because of this only have to get the
info from one place, MBKJREP.

A quick way to prove this is to DFU a record in MBDHREP to populate the
Weight, Pro-Bill, Etc. then reprint the Packing Slip.  You will notice
that the Info does not show up.  Then DFU the same record in MBKJREP,
and the reprint shows the Info.

Hope this helps,  I wrote a Shipping interface for UPS Worldship and
found this out the hard way...

Lloyd H. Degnon
I.S. Manager
Ampro Computers, Inc.