Hi list:

I am working on a CL that will read UJBCTL and give me back the request
and current statuses for any unattached job.  I need this for a project I
am working with.  Now my issue is: how can I programmatically determine
when a job status is "ABEND - RESTARTABLE"?  The three jobs in issue are:

AMVMG        EXTRACT/TEMPLATE REQUEST PROC    ABEND - RESTARTABLE
AMVNA        MPOI RECEIVE COMMUNICATION       ABEND - RESTARTABLE
AMVNB        MPOI SEND COMMUNICATION          ABEND - RESTARTABLE

The record content for each are:

U-job       App     U-job    U-job                           U-job U-job
Control     ID      Program  Description                     Requested
Current
Key         Letter  Name                                     Status Status

AMVMG         J     AMVMA    EXTRACT/TEMPLATE REQUEST PROC       1 1
AMVNA         J     AMVMA    MPOI RECEIVE COMMUNICATION          1 1
AMVNB         J     AMVMA    MPOI SEND COMMUNICATION             1 1

These records, based on the definition, are "ACTIVE" but they are not.
What I have to do to determine the job is in status "ABEND - RESTARTABLE"?

Thanks in advance.

Peter Vidal
PALL Corporation / SR Programmer Analyst, IT Development Group
10540 Ridge Rd., Ste 203, New Port Richey, FL 34654-5111
http://www.pall.com

"There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance."
Socrates (469 BC-399 BC), from Diogenes Laertius, Lives of Eminent
Philosophers