From: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Hans Koens
Sent: Friday, October 06, 2006 10:39 AM
To: MAPICS ERP System Discussion
Subject: Re: [MAPICS-L] XAR7 PowerLink On A Terminal Server

It's not a problem to run it on terminal server.
It only needs a lot more memory (More then double) per user (Java) than
the browser on release 6.
It also loads the java applet per user, which means it cost more disk
space per connected user.
But if that is not an issue on you're server you're good to go.

Morrison, Doug schreef:
Just curious if anyone has been able to run XAR7 PowerLink on a
terminal
server.  We are beginning the process of upgrading to XAR7 from XAR6
and
have been running the XAR6 Browser on a terminal server for several
years but have been unable to get the XAR7 PowerLink to run on the
terminal server.