From: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of ARojas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Miércoles, 04 de Octubre de 2006 11:33 a.m.
To: MAPICS ERP System Discussion
Subject: Re: [MAPICS-L] Transaction Entered Date in IFM

Try:

YAARREP

Fields:
ARATDT            Date of document                          7    0
ARAUDT            Effective date                                  7    0

You can find more info using the  ENTITY RELATIONSHIP LIST TOOL  (ERLIFM)

ERL contains an IFM file relationship database and an
      inquiry/print program which provides a list of both the file
      relationships and the fields found in IFM Release 6 files

Just download SH13964  for R6  or SH15061 for R7 to get the tool.

Antonio Rojas
IT Manager - Senior Aerospace SSP
(818) 458-7802

"Francisco Castellanos" <fcastellanos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
10/04/2006 09:15 AM
Please respond to
MAPICS ERP System Discussion <mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

<mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[MAPICS-L] Transaction Entered Date in IFM

Hi,

I'm looking for the file and the field that stores Transactions Entered
date and Effective date in IFM.

Thanks for your help.

ING. FRANCISCO CASTELLANOS

AGC AUTOMOTIVE MEXICO S.A. de C.V.

ADMINISTRADOR DE SISTEMAS / IT ADMINISTRATOR

Tel +52 33 35401561

Cel +52 33 10093840

Fax +52 33 35401552