Someone out there gave me code for AMVATP0R that I was able to put into
a CL to call up ATM from a menu option.  This was a HUGE help and worked
great until I brought us up to MAPICS V2 R6 PTF 8104. Now I get AMVATP0R
99999999 referenced to a parameter not passed (C G S D F).  Anyone have
any Ideas what changed???   This is the Code...

 PGM

               DCL        &WAREHS     *CHAR   3
               DCL        &ITNBR      *CHAR   15
               DCL        &ORDERQ     *DEC    (10 3)
               DCL        &REQUST     *DEC    (7 0)
               DCL        &SHIPLT     *DEC    (2 0)
               DCL        &PROMSE     *DEC    (7 0)
               DCL        &DISPLY     *DEC    (1 0)
               DCL        &APPCD      *CHAR   1
               DCL        &ENTRY      *DEC    (1 0)
               DCL        &MESSGE     *DEC    (1 0)

     CHGVAR &WAREHS VALUE('1  ')
     CHGVAR &ITNBR  VALUE('8100001        ')

  /* CHGVAR &ORDERQ VALUE(10.000)      */

  /* CHGVAR &REQUST VALUE(1060320)     */

  /* CHGVAR &PROMSE VALUE(1060320)     */

  CHGVAR &SHIPLT  VALUE(00)

  CHGVAR &DISPLY  VALUE(2)

  CHGVAR &APPCD  VALUE('B')

  CHGVAR &ENTRY  VALUE(1)

   CALL  AMVATP0R PARM(&WAREHS &ITNBR &ORDERQ &REQUST &SHIPLT &PROMSE +

         &DISPLY &APPCD &ENTRY &MESSGE)

    ENDPGM

Lloyd H. Degnon
I.S. Manager