Re: Mapics R6 and V5R4M0

fixed

We were going to go to V5r4 though Infor is not recommending to do so. They are saying they have issues with the usage of 2 command keys. The command keys if I remember are F1 and F4. You can do the same as we did and go onto the Infor site and there is information there regarding this. This was step one in our project plan to see about certification of vendor software on OS level. We have 2 partitions and one is loaded with V5r4 and one with the recommended V5r3. So far we don't see the F1 and F4 issue on the V5r4 partition though if a vendor says they are not certified yet then we would not go to this release yet either as support probably would be a nightmare at that point..

Terri

Alan Campin wrote:

I searched the archives but found nothing about V5R4M0.

As anyone gone to V5R4M0 using Mapics XA release 6 and are there any
issues that anybody picked up?

Thanks.