Jeff:

The ability to look at on-hand, current "pegged to demand" and future
replenishment orders (shop and purchase orders) is the foundation process of
OTTO, Systems Plus' "bolt-on" for all the popular ERP systems.  To learn
more visit www.systemspluscorp.com and click the "Product Overview" button
on the left.

Another source of information is Carol Ptak's book "Tools, Techniques and
Applications for Integrating the Supply Chain - Second Edition" St. Lucie
Press, pages 188 through 192.  These pages cover the concepts of Rapid
Priority Management or RPM.  OTTO adheres to the concepts Carol discusses on
these pages.

To discuss RPM and OTTO in more detail please contact me off list.

Roy Luce

Systems Plus - Midwest

Direct: 847-540-9635
                800-913-7587