From: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of sjones@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, June 07, 2006 1:32 PM
To: mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [MAPICS-L] Offship SA Errors

FYI:

For anyone who was having a problem with SA's not posting when using
Offship, we think we found the problem area.  In AMI3G updates SLDATA,
something in this update logic is causing the location to disappear from
SLDATA.  We removed the updating of SLDATA about 3 weeks ago & have not
had one missing SA since.  The logic of what is going on with SLDATA is
not the easiest to debug, so we haven't figured out what needs to be
changed to make it correct.  Actually haven't put much time into decoding
it at this point....

Hopefully this helps some of you who have had the same problem in solving
this, I know it was a BIG PAIN IN THE *** for us when it was not posting
the SA's.  If I find out any more details I will let you know.

Steve Jones